Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

On to Texas

Our travels have now taken us to our ultimate destination, Texas. El Paso specifically. Here my parents live, and Shawn’s father and a couple of brothers, and lots of neices and nephews. We’ll spend the next few days visiting family. Most likely, nothing too exciting will be going on. But, if anything of note happens, I’ll be sure to make note of it! And share!

My thanks again to Sharon and Tony for the hospitality of their home. I’ll have to visit again sometime during hawking season, and bring a hawk and try for some of those New Mexico bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter