Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Here I am, The Ladyhawker!
And Nina, my bird for the 2005 season.
Our first bunny.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Tom Kufahl said…

    that looks like a good sized bunny. Would that last her a couple of days? I'm glad to see you up and running again. I think all the live creatures provide us with hard time, but it's so much worth it to get to the good times. I just saw the picture of the snake. I honestly was enjoying the slow, pleasant day, and never gave a thought to the day until I started my nap. Darn. The snake is beautiful. I would love it, but the person keeping it might fall in love with it, I was the person who messed up, so if she(?) keeps it, that would be right. Sorry I missed visiting, see you later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter