Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Call Down

Look Look!! Something new for the blog!

I'm now able to embed video. Here are a couple of short clips. This first one is a demo of how you call a hawk down at the end of a hunt to the lure. As you can see, she flies a great distance to come get the lure.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Tom Kufahl said…

    I'm thrilled beyond thrilled! Beautiful work, amazing enthusiasm, fantastic bird, thrilling hunt! Tom Kufahl

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger snafu918 said…

    I love the video, hope to see more soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter