Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Biking across the USA ~ and my First Couch Surfing Hosting

Finally, my weekend finished up with my first Couch-Surfing hosting. And gosh, the picture below is just terrible!! Sometimes my camera just does not know how to handle bright bright light. I took this as my guests were headed out back on the road.
Gene Floyd and his two sons are biking across the United States. You can read all about their adventure at his website: http://www.rideforfatherhood.org/.

Above father and son are packing up their gear onto their bikes, and making some final adjustments. They spent 3 nights with us, and headed out on Wednesday. It was my first chance to host someone with Couch Surfing.

Good Luck on your journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter