Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A New Life

It is the Fall Equinox of 2009, and my life takes a new path. With that new path comes the end of this blog, but the beginning of a new one.

I would like to invite all who have come here, visited me, and shared in my pictures and my tales, to join me at a new location:

Phoenix Fire Falconry

Soon . . . . I shall have a new bird in my life to write about, to photograph, to experience the magic and the mystery that is falconry.

Come share with me!


~Ladyhawker~

2 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Anonymous raventouched said…

    Ladyhawker!!

    I just recently moved to Abilene, and I am looking for druming, ritual, and/or company. I have met several people, but keep losing phone numbers. My sister, the good little christian she is, gave me the number of a pagen lady she plays poker with. I am going to try to contact her. I work weekends, but have the 31st off. Are there any open rituals for year turning-- Samhain? Let me know if you hear of anything. I lived in the Austin area and was a member of CMA for a long time. I moved to Colorado and kinda let everything go when I needed it the most. I went there, (Colorado) to take care of a mother that was dying. I got her back to Texas and she passed to summerland about 2 years ago. It is time I got back into a group. I am solitary, but we all need a coffee clutch sometimes. And I just got a new drum I need to break in. Oh yea!! I am 55-- female-- and work weekends as a CT technologist at a local hospital. I am a solitary and kinda an ecclectic basic wiccan hedge witch. 2 dogs, 2 cats own my home, have a camero convertible, (black of course)and am considering raising bees.

    I just noticed you are on sabbatical. If you don't see this before Samhain, maybe someone else will.
    I only have one question I need answered before I die --- How many years of college and of wisdom do you have to obtain, before you learn how to spell the most difficult language to learn on earth---English!!!

    susie Wolfsongsinger

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Carolyn said…

    Contact me direct at: ladyhawker65@yahoo.com. You didn't give me any kind of contact info! :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter