Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

For those of you not living here in Wisconsin, here is just a small taste of what we've been going through. What I was digging out was the end of the driveway, where the snowplow the night before had blocked us in. It may not look very impressive at this time, but this video was taken a good half hour into the project, and I had already removed a goodly portion of it. Sorry for any dizziness this may cause. Liz turned it sideways for awhile! I can't check right now, but we've had at least 50 inches of snow this winter. Some of it has melted, but it's starting to get rediculous!

What I said while digging, and where you can't really hear, is that it was forcast to be 50 degrees today in Oregon. I'm thinking I might like to go there once I finish my training. At the time of this dig-out, the thermometer reached a high of about . . . . 3 degrees. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter