Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures

While traveling out of New Mexico and into Texas I noticed a very large gathering of birds in the sky. As we drove we came under the "kettle". It was a very large flock of black vultures. Because of their numbers, it appears this was a group migrating north. Cool!
After leaving Albuquerque and before arriving to Hobbs Darla and I stopped in Roswell, NM. She wanted to see the museum, so we stopped for a bit. I've already heard and read most of this stuff. I found the lamp posts cute! Roswell is a pretty large place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter