Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day Two Travel

We got off Monday morning and finished the drive out of Oklahoma. At the border of Texas, after kissing the ground of my native state, I officially invited Darla to come in, for she has never stepped foot onto the Lone Star State. I only let her in after she demonstrated that she could say "Y'all" right!
We crossed the state, and exited a couple hours later with no fanfare! At one point we did stop and get a pic (and gas) next to the old Route 66 sign, as we had been following this route the entire time. I can report that there is a whole lot of nuttin between Oklahoma City and Albuquerque!
But Darla did take lots of pictures of the 'nuttin. As well as a picture of herself, taking pictures of the 'nuttin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter