Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Silver Springs - and possibly the best Birthday ever!

I'm sitting here in the Portland Airport, waiting to board my plane. They have already begun the process of admitting those in first class, so this will be very brief. I'll return and upload more pictures, and more text.
Today is my birthday. I am 43 now! Yesterday my friend Andy took me to see Silver Springs, and I have many nice pictures of that. Afterwards, for my birthday, this gentleman from Eugene took me to the McManamen resort, Edgefield. All I can say at this point . . . what a wonderful place . . . and a wonderful experience. I'll come back and write more later. Time to catch that plane!

Mount Hood! Even at this distance, it is huge. I was finally able to catch a picture of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter