Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Terry Allin Photography

This last weekend I (and Nina) were given the singular honor to be the subject of a private professional photo shoot. The photographer, Terry Allin, was in the area for the Tomah tractor pull. He focuses his lenses primarily on sporting events, capturing the machines and the drivers. However, he also enjoys nature photography. Knowing he would be in the area, he found me through my MySpace page. A few e-mails back and forth, and we set up to demonstrate a summertime viewing of falconry with him capuring the action on his (very nice!) digital cameras. I absolutely love this picture above best of all the ones he took. He was also quite generous to give me copies of the pictures.

BE SURE TO INDIVIDUALLY CLICK ON EACH PICK FOR A CLOSEUP. THE DETAIL IS STUNNING!!!!

All these following pictures are his sole property. Please visit his web page at http://www.allinphoto.com/. He is a Canadian living in Michigan, so isn't around our area often. But I think I'll invite him to the next falconry meet.

Thank you Terry! It was a pleasure meeting you!!














2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Aaron said…

    Very very nice.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice pictures! I have one for my desktop background. Thanks for sharing and see you soon.
    Your bird buddy,
    Marlene

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter