Ladyhawker - On Sabbatical

I am a Woman Falconer! Falconry is a part of my life and personality. In no way however should anyone construe my life and writings to be the example of all falconers. This blog is about my experiences, and it includes my personal life as well. For now, I am in school and cannot practice this sport, so there is not much falconry related stuff to write about. I will fly a bird again . . . Some Day!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter Break

It's the Winter Break. I have a few weeks off from school. I'm using the time to catch up with my friends and family. I'm at the home of my sister and her family for a couple days. We are making REAL Texas Chili, to include the jalpenos and Corona. All we are missing is rattlesnake, or armadillo meat! My sis has her whole livingroom decorated with a Texan theme. She may be living in Illinois right now, but she wants to return to Texas some day. Here we are posing in front of her newest gift from our other sister, who still lives in Texas.

I've a new camera, to take good pictures next week when I go to Peru. My little gift to myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter